Friday, March 9, 2018

Release Day Blitz - ADDICTED TO LOVE by A.M. Myers


Addicted to Love
(Bayou Devils MC)
by A.M. Myers

Release Date: March 9, 2018

Add to Goodreads



COVER DESIGNER: Jay Aheer / Simply Defined Art

BLURB:

At sixteen years old, Carly Mills was taught a very valuable lesson about just how cruel people can be. In the years since, she's carried that with her, closing herself off from the world to avoid experiencing the same heartbreak she endured at such a young age.

Enter Chance Turner. On the outside, he's everything she should avoid - biker, rebel, heart breaker - and yet, she finds it hard to stay away.

Chance has spent his life looking for the one thing that's always been missing, and the moment he sees Carly, he knows he's found it. She can try to resist him but he's a determined man and nothing will get in his way. 

When someone close to her is in danger, Carly has no choice but to go to Chance for help, but being around him presents an entirely new threat. 

Can Carly resist Chance and save those she loves? Or will she lose everything in the process - including her heart?




Excerpt:

“Damn, Princess,” Chance says, flashing me a killer smile as his gaze lingers on my chest and he places his hand over his heart. My lips twitch,barely holding back my satisfied smile, as I roll my eyes and hold the door open for him. He steps inside, carrying a bag of takeout, and I close the door. 

“You didn’t have to dress up for little old me.”

“I didn’t dress up for you, egomaniac. You’re not the only thing in my life.”

His brow arches and his eyes darken as he sets the food on the island. “I damn well better be the only man in your life. We had a deal.”

“I said thing, not man and not really,” I tease him, my blood racing with the thought of getting him riled up. Why does egging him on excite me so much?  “You threw out your rule, but I never agreed to it.”

Ignoring his glare, I stride toward the fridge and open the door, fighting back a smile as I search the shelves for a bottle of wine. As soon as he steps up behind me, I can feel him, almost like there’s a magnetic pull between us, and he grabs my hips, pulling me back into his body. Ever so slowly, he runs his nose up the side of my neck before his warm breath brushes over my ear.

“Even though I know you’re just trying to piss me off… it’s still working. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since the day we met, Carly, and I’m willing to play by your rules if you play by mine.” He trails the tip of his finger down my side where the dress is showing off plenty of skin and I suck in a breath. “So, tell the truth, do you want me?”

My dream from this morning flashes in my mind and my desire returns tenfold. He already knows the answer to the damn question, but he willmake me say it anyway like the way my body is leaning back into his or the way all the air is punching out of my chest isn’t enough.

“Why do you think you’re still here?” I grit out, my legs trembling as he gently presses his lips to my neck in a kiss that’s meant to make me lose my damn mind.

“That’s not a yes, Princess.”

I nod. “It’s not a no, either.”

“That’s not good enough,” he rasps, his patience running thin. It takes everything in me to stop myself from flashing a victorious grin but there is no way in hell I’m letting him win this game.

“It’s the best you’re going to get.”

With a loud growl, his hands lock onto my hips and he spins me around, allowing the fridge door to close before pushing my back against it.

“You have got to be the most stubborn, infuriating woman I’ve ever met,” he snaps, his nose pressed against mine and the scent of his cinnamon gum fills my nose.

“Get used to it, baby.”


AUTHOR BIO:

A.M. Myers currently lives in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina with her husband and their two children. She has been writing since the moment she learned how to and even had a poem published in the sixth grade but the idea of writing an entire book always seemed like a daunting task until this story got stuck in her head and just wouldn't leave her alone. And now, she can't imagine ever stopping. A.M. writes gripping romantic suspense novels that will have you on the edge of your seat until the end.
When she's not writing, you can find her hanging out with her kids or pursuing other artistic ventures, such as photography or painting.

SOCIAL MEDIA:





No comments:

Post a Comment